Hello, it’s nice to meet you! I have a bachelor’s degree in graphic and digital design and graduated with honors. While I was studying my degree, I began working as an intern at a Design Agency, gaining work experience in the design field. To this day, I still work at the agency, but also as a freelance designer.
I’ve always been passionate about creativity, art, crafts and more. I consider myself a very hard-working person, vivid to learn new things and excited to challenge myself with different kind of projects.
In the past couple of years I’ve participated in different design competitions, gaining a lot of visual richness of what’s been designed internationally and I love learning from this, hoping it’ll make every design I create, different.
- 2017-2021 · Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic and Digital Design, University La Salle Mexico
- 2019 · Bronze Award for “Jaripeo” in Logos & Trademarks, Creativity International Awards
- 2020 · Intern at F3 BRANDS Design Agency
- 2020 · Silver Award for “Oasis” in Packaging: Beverages & Food, Creativity International Awards
- 2021 · Associate Designer at F3 BRANDS Design Agency
- 2021 · Winner of 60th Anniversary Logo at University La Salle Mexico
- 2021 · Awarded the Febres Cordero Medal by University La Salle Mexico